Voluspa - BURNING WOODS - Classic candle
Notes of Smokey Cedar, Burning Woods, Embers and Himalayan Juniper.
A rich warming accord with top notes of aromatic cut wood from Fir Balsam and Himalayan Juniper, freshly gathered on a glowing hearth of Herbal Sage, Smokey Cade and Burning Woods. Enhanced by enticing tonalites of Embers, warm Patchouli Mist and Cedarwood.
About the Product
Voluspa's unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into 9.5 oz. embossed glass vessel and topped with a matching lid that keeps the candle dust-free when not in use. Our single wick allows you to enjoy fragrance throw for 60 hours. Our candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Our products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.
- Burn Time: 60 hours
- Fill (oz): 9.5
- Fill (g/ml): 270
- Natural Wick(s): 1
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: 3.38" D x 3.75" H
- Metric Dimenions: 85.72 mm x 95.25 mm
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.