Polo Ralph Lauren - Slim Fit Knit Cotton Oxford Shirt - White
Ralph Lauren's first ever piece of women's clothing wasn't a dress or a coat. It was an oxford shirt, made in the same factory that produced his men's version, remade for a woman. Since that shirt's debut in 1971, Ralph Lauren has designed countless variations of his iconic shirt, and this slim-cut, breathable cotton piqué version combines the tailoring of a traditional oxford with the comfort and ease of a Polo shirt.
- Slim Fit: narrow shoulders and a gently tapered waist. Size to your bust measurement; may need to size up for the best fit.
- Size medium has a 70.5 cm front body length, a 69.8 cm back body length, a 96.5 cm bust and an 81.3 cm sleeve length. Back body length and sleeve length are taken from the centre back of the neck.
- Button-down point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Contrasting striped facing at the cuffs. Back darts. Shirttail hem.
- Multicoloured signature embroidered Pony on the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Model is 178 cm and wears a UK size small.